Thursday, September 1, 2011

BRITISH BURMA KING GEORGE V STAMP PAPER

Hi Friends, I am back with some of my rare collection of stamp paper, one of my numismatic friend had a lot of British Burma King George V Stamp paper, which i brought  for my collections. And thought of sharing with you all.

So here are some of my British Burma King George V Stamp paper from my collections.

KING GEORGE V 25Rs. BRITISH BURMA STAMP PAPER

KING GEORGE V 10Rs. BRITISH BURMA STAMP PAPER


KING GEORGE V 5Rs. BRITISH BURMA STAMP PAPER

KING GEORGE V 2Rs. BRITISH BURMA STAMP PAPER

KING GEORGE V 1Re. BRITISH BURMA STAMP PAPER

KING GEORGE V 8 ANNAS. BRITISH BURMA STAMP PAPER


The above images are from my own collections 

Hope you all like it :-)

3 comments:

  1. nice rohit, i am also a stamp paper collector and happy to know that there are people in india collecting these rare items.
    manojvss@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info, really appreciate it. Keep Blogging!
    Dubai auditor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoyed looking through this, very good stuff, appreciate it.
    company formation dubai

    ReplyDelete